Minggu, 11 November 2012




                      Bismillah………….Alhamdulillah I can get English lessons well in the Teaching Clinic. All of lessons are comfortable for me, but I feel rather difficult in some lessons .
                   I feel rather difficult in listening.  maybe my ears emank rather loading . jangankan in English , sometimes if person says to me use Indonesia I still loading , but I think that it because of I often don’t concentrate listen something. So that’s why ,recently I try to listening music use headset as often as possible. But when I did it for about two days, I got information that  listening from cellphone use headset , long by long can make person’s ear [gendang telinganya] broken, and make more loading to get something that person says. So I stop to listening music from headset , and now I  don’t  know the way to sharp my ears about listening . because I am lazy to listening music without headset , moreover I think that without headset , that  can bother my friends ,because ofcourse my friends can hear the sound.
                  And next my problem is I dislike reading , whatever is it . Mr. agus advised me to make it habit. Such as news paper , I can take it in the office, and then read it. Yeah………… I have done it, Although that’s berat for me. Yeah . . ofcourse because that is the first. The first day I take it, I just can read it one paragraph, udah one paragraph, not nutut lage,,,, because I can’t concentrate. It’s ok,,,,,,,,, I am going to try and try!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish Me Luck!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar