AMINAH IS THE NEXT LEADER
Bismillah.....How do you do my new blog,,,,,This is the first time I
write something in this blog, because this is the first time also I have blog
(Hehehe....). Alhamdulillah I can study in Teaching Clinic, so I can more focus
to study about English. But I never forget also to say thanks to Mr. Toto as a
founder of Global English , Mr. Agus tri winarso as a manager of Global English
, and all of staff of Global English.
Siti Aminah or better known as
Jessica Iskandar (ckckckck..) is my name. Malang as place for me to live, since
I was 2 years old until now. About me, I am The Next Leader. (Are you sure
Aminah???) Yupz... I’m sure.
After my program is finish, I’ll
lead many people. I mean I’ll share my knowledge to the other people, not only
about English but also about the other knowledge that I know and skills that I have .
Next, to be the leader I need
something (iming-iming) that can make me more spirit to be the leader. Namely I
can make several my dreams come true. If
I become the leader of it, my beloved parent will be happy. That’s one
of my dreams. Because I’m sure that I can’t replay their sacrifice, so I have
to make them happy and proud of me. Not only for my parent but also my family. I
have to make them happy and proud of me also. Because they are very special for
me.I have been looked after by them for 9 years. Because when I was in 4 grade
at elementary school , my parent went abroad to finance my school , my need and
etc.....So they mother me until know. Not
only to make them just happy and proud of me, but I’ll fullfil their needs or necessaries
bi’idznillah.......I’m sure I can do and get all of them!!!
After I write all of it, the actually what’s my aim write all of it
???? Curious ea.... because I hope you
who have read this, want to pray for me to get my dreams. AMIEN 3X YA ROBBAL
ALAMIN......I’m sorry if I many just small talk (basabasi) . because this is
the first time I write in the blog . As I know , The first time do every thing
, identic with basabasi .. hehe. In short , “Keep your finger crossed for me
....” and God speed also for you...!!
![]() |
Amienah sanik el mahmoud

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar